Best Wireless Mouse Under $100 – It feels good to navigate your laptop with a mouse. It’s better when nothing bothers you, and you can move to any degree you can. After having a wireless office, the mice took center stage. They are the easiest to cut, except that they are more expensive than ordinary mice.
There are thousands of options competing for your wireless dollar, ranging from less than $10 to more than $100. Today we are here with a list of the best wireless mice under $100 for you.
Best Wireless Mouse Under $100 – List
2 used from $14.40
- Contoured design: Comfortable shape with soft side grips
- Logitech Advanced Optical Tracking: Enjoy point-and-click precision and smooth scrolling
- Unifying Receiver: Robust wireless connection with one tiny USB receiver that stays in your laptop
- Long battery life: Up to 12 months of battery life virtually eliminates the need to change batteries
- Wide compatibility: Works with Windows, Mac and Linux computers
Swiftpoint GT Wireless Ergonomic Remote Desktop Travel Mouse with Bluetooth, Quick Recharge, 1250 DPI
2 used from $100.00
- HEALTH BENEFITS - The GT's Ergonomic design could cure your pain or discomfort from using a conventional 'claw grip' mouse. If you're searching for an ergonomic solution the Swiftpoint GT's unique pen-like grip has users telling the world their GT experience is life-changing.
- ULTIMATE TRAVEL MOUSE. 'The best mobile mouse available. Period.' Entrepreneur Magazine. Its size, compact, lightweight (24gms - 25% of the weight of a conventional mouse) & battery features (1 hr use from a 30 sec rapid charge) all combine to make the Swiftpoint GT the perfect travel mouse - whether on the plane, train or in your hotel room.
Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse - High-Precision Sensor, Speed-Adaptive Scroll Wheel, Easy-Switch up to 3 Devices - Meteorite
2 used from $47.95
- Unique thumb wheel: for horizontal navigation and advanced gestures
- Easy connections for multiple computers: use with up to three Windows or Mac computers via included Unifying receiver or Bluetooth smart wireless technology
- Easy switching between computers with the touch of the button
- Tracks virtually anywhere even on glass: the dark field sensor tracks flawlessly even on glass and high gloss surfaces (4mm minimum thickness)
1 used from $40.00
- The vertical alignment encourages a more ergonomic operating position
- Central 'bow-tie' switch allows for easy transition between right and left handed use
- Provides accurate tracking on typical work surfaces
2 used from $34.99
- Microsoft Wireless Notebook Laser Mouse 6000 General Features: Silver color 4-buttons
- High Definition Laser Technology Scroll wheel: 4-way scrolling with Tilt Wheel technology
- Magnifier to enlarge and edit details Includes Snap-in USB receiver Comfortable in either hand
- Operates on one (1) AA battery (included) Unit Dimensions:
- 1.9 x 2.1 x 3.8-inches (H x W x D, approximate)
1 used from $115.00
- Extended battery life: Batteries can last up to 15 months, among the longest in the industry.
- Laser tracking: Delivers smooth, responsive, precise cursor control, even on polished or wood-grain tables.
- Unifying receiver: Tiny Logitech Unifying receiver stays in your notebook.
- Ergonomic design: The mouse shape with soft rubber grip conforms to your hand to be naturally comfortable,
- Cordless convenience: Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless gives you the reliability of a cord plus cordless convenience and freedom.
6 used from $39.95
- Comfort for Either Hand - Modern design and premium finish provides comfort for either hand. Symmetrical shape and unique rubber grips give you control and cushioning
- Snap in and Go - Simply snap in the transceiver for convenient on-the-go storage
- Reliable Wireless - Microsoft 2.4 ghz wireless delivers a reliable connection with up to a 30-foot range
- 8-Month Battery Life - Use your mouse without power interruption for up to 8 months. The snap-in transceiver automatically turns the mouse on and off, and the led battery status indicator lets you know when replacement is needed
Logitech MX Vertical Wireless Mouse - Advanced Ergonomic Design Reduces Muscle Strain, Control and Move Content Between 3 Windows and...
7 used from $72.97
- ADVANCED ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Places your hand in a natural handshake position using a unique 57-degree angle, preventing forearm twisting and reducing muscular strain by 10 percent* (*As compared with a traditional non-vertical mouse. Based on Logitech Study, September 2017)
- HYPER-EFFICIENT TRACKING - 4000 DPI high-precision sensor provides precise tracking that requires 4x less hand movement compared to a traditional mouse with a 1000 DPI sensor
Conclusion – Best Wireless Mouse Under $100
Hope you like our list of “Best Wireless Mouse Under $100”. Leave comments in the comment section and let us know your views about this list. Our article on Top Wireless Mouse Under $100 will be regularly updated as a new Mouse is released and reviewed, so bookmark this list as your favorite.