Best Open World Games – When it comes to deciding which are the best open-world games in the world, we had to ask ourselves a big question: how much can you do with it? The test of a great open-world game is the ease with which it is easy to get distracted because the world you are in should have enough to distract you from everything you are supposed to do. Look no further; we have compiled the best upcoming games for open worlds for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
Whether you love the magical landmarks or the post-apocalyptic ruins, our list of the best open-world games will keep you busy for hours and help you choose the best value for money, but we’ll also help you create an account. About how many hours will it take you to complete the title? So, check out our list of Best Open World Games below and leave comments if you like it!
Best Open World Games – List
16 used from $49.44
- Use motion controls to battle with melee weapons, aim your bow, or pick locks, exclusively on Nintendo Switch
- Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) Content Description: Blood and gore, intense violence, sexual themes, use of alcohol
17 used from $37.99
- Developed by the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America's unforgiving heartland. The game's vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience.
- Developer: Rockstar Studios;ESRB Content: Blood and gore|Intense violence|Nudity|Sexual content|Strong language|Use of drugs and alcohol; Genre: Action and Adventure
11 used from $19.99
- LEGENDARY SPARTAN HERO Embark on your journey from outcast to legendary Spartan hero.
- ANCIENT GREECE AWAITS Explore an entire country full of unexpected encounters in untamed environments and bustling ancient cities.
- Choose your path your choices shape the world around you. Play in a living world that constantly reacts to your every decision
- FIGHT EPIC BATTLES Charge into epic clashes between Sparta and Athens in battles pitting 150v150 soldiers against each other.
39 used from $23.85
- Grand Theft Auto V blends storytelling and gameplay in new ways as players repeatedly jump in and out of the lives of the game's three lead characters, playing all sides of the game's interwoven story.;Number of Players: Multiplayer; ESRB Content: Blood and gore|Intense violence|Mature humor|Nudity|Strong language|Strong sexual content|Use of drugs and alcohol; Genre: Action and Adventure
27 used from $11.95
- The Dead Eye targeting mechanic, allowing the player to slow down time for shot accuracy
- Expansive open-world gameplay set in the final years of the American Wild West.
- Massive play area filled with NPCs, made up 3 unique regions composed of towns and outposts filled with varying characters
- Morality system based on honor and fame generated by the players actions throughout the game.
- Western themed mini-games including showdowns, gambling, hunting bounties, cattle herding and five finger fillet
14 used from $29.99
- SEASONS CHANGE EVERYTHING. For the first time in the racing and driving genre, experience dynamic seasons in a shared open-world. Explore beautiful scenery, collect over 450 cars, and become a Horizon Superstar in historic Britain. (Some cars provided by online update.
- Britain Like You've Never Seen it. Discover lakes, valleys, castles, and breathtaking scenery all in spectacular native 4K and HDR on Xbox One X and Windows 10.
99 used from $5.89
- Next generation of open-world gaming
- Developed by Bethesda Game Studios under the direction of Todd Howard
- Fallout 4 is the follow up to the 2008 'Game of the Year' Fallout 3
- First title from the world-renowned studio since the release of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
43 used from $8.35
- Immerse yourself in the epic scale of Middle-Earth as you forge a new ring and siege epic fortresses to face the dark lord and Nazgul.
- Experience a richer and more personal world full of new enemy types, stronger personalities and deeper stories - anyone you face can now evolve from a lowly soldier to a mighty overlord.
- Go behind enemy lines and use strategy, cunning or brute force to conquer Sauron' s fortresses and turn them against him.
9 used from $20.00
- Step up your boom and stop crime as a super-powered Agent of justice in Crackdown 3
- Level up your super-Agent skills to jump over skyscrapers, hurl trucks at your enemies and fight like a boss
- Lure vindictive crime lords out of their strongholds by roughing up their street soldiers, attacking criminal operations and taking out high-value gang captains
- Crackdown 3 comes with Wrecking Zone - a 10-person Player-vs-Player race to tear down the opposing team's stronghold using your strongest Agent superpowers in a 100% destructible battle arena powered by Microsoft Cloud
Conclusion – Best Open World Games
Hope you like our list of “Best Open World Games”. Leave comments in the comment section and let us know your views about this list. Our article on Top Open World Games will be regularly updated as a new Games is released and reviewed, so bookmark this list as your favorite.